Appointment booking in the hearing aid market (B2C)
Broholm Marketing has been around since 2013, we opened our doors in Denmark, but have since worked with both Danish and international clients. We are passionate about sales and marketing and to help our customers develop and strengthen their business through improved communication, through direct sales and measurable online marketing.
We work with customers in Denmark, Europe, the United States and Canada.
Our main focus is our mobile hearing clinic project in Europe and the US. For our new department in Holland, we are looking for two experienced appointment bookers for our Dutch telemarketing team. We only work with qualified leads, so no canvas/cold calling.
You will be setting up appointments with private clients, in the field of hearing aids. You will only be calling leads that has requested to be contacted.
The assignment is part-time, 4 hours per day.
Broholm Marketing is headquartered in USA and Mexico, therefore we do not provide office space, so you will be working from home.
What we expect from you:
- That you have experience in appointment booking or telemarketing, documentation needed.
- That you are targeted and persistent.
- That you can work independently and result-oriented.
- That you focus on quality over quantity.
- That you have a computer available, and a solid internet connection. All calls will be made from your computer, via our telemarketing system. (We work in online systems)
- Native Dutch (Bilingual English or Danish is a must)
- Ready to start the job April 2022.
- Visa/Work permit for USA is a plus, but nut a must.
What you can expect this from us:
- A performance culture, where we reward the good effort through a bonus system without limits. However you can chose a fixed salary or a bonus system, the choice is yours. Salary 2000-2500 USD per month, part time (4 hours, 5 days a week).
- Working hours from 9.00-20.00 Monday-Saturday. (You can structure your own schedule).
- At Broholm Marketing we work very structured, our training is thorough and our ongoing education and coaching gives you the best prerequisites for success.
If you want to know more about the job, feel free to call Johnny Broholm on DK: +45 36969392 / US: +1 7862203300 or Country Manager Lotte Sølvbjerg on DK: +45 91104536.
Send us an application, labeled Holland to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your experience and attach your resume and we will return as soon as possible. We are looking forward to hearing from you!